February 2017 There is to be a debate in Parliament on 9 February on Israeli settlements. Settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem are illegal under international law (Article 49, Fourth Geneva Convention).
- With other partners we urge our members to take action with local MPs, urge that they attend and contribute to the debate.
- The High Command A report from Breaking the Silence, January 2017 on the settler influence on IDF conduct in the West Bank.
- Christians must oppose Israeli Settlements, visit, January 2017
- Catholic Bishops call for action after 50 years of occupation in the Holy Land
- Pax Christi Palestine Israel leaflet : working in solidarity with peacemakers in Palestine & Israel . New, August 2014
- Article: Occupation a barrier to justice and peace: in The Universe Pat Gaffney of Pax Christi , 20 September 2014
- Here you can find a full sheet of action ideas for personal or community use from Kairos Britain, of which Pax Christi is a member
- Here regular blogs from a partner in Bethlehem, Toine Van Teeffelen. Very useful insights into life in Bethlehem
- Report on visit , to Israel-Palestine in October 2013.
KAIROS BRITAIN – PAX CHRISTI IS A MEMBER
- British Christians respond to Kairos. Article by Pat Gaffney published in Palestine News, January 2014
- Time for Action: British Response to Kairos Palestine. Read the full document here. Paper copy available from Pax Christi price £5.00 order here
- Kairos Palestine: document produced in 2009 by Christians in Palestine
- Summary leaflet on Kairos Palestine
POPE FRANCIS IN PALESTINE & ISRAEL
- Speech and prayer for meeting with Palestinian and Israeli leaders, Rome, 9 June 2014
- Speech to the Palestinian Authority 25th May 2014. Full details of all meetings/speeches