This year, for the first time, our AGM will be a Zoom online event, due to the coronavirus restrictions. Members should have received a flyer in the post along with a copy of the Annual Report. Follow the instructions on the flyer to register to attend the online AGM. Contact the office if you are struggling, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0208 203 4884.
- Consider registering for the rehearsal online session if you are unused to Zoom. See your flyer for details.
- Details of the resolutions for voting on at the AGM
- Details of the nominations for the Executive Committee received
- Details of how to make a nomination or propose a resolution – to be received by 23rd May
- Voting will take place during the online meeting. If you are not attending and want to vote in advance by 4th June, here are the details.
- Feedback from last year’s Discussion Tool activity at the AGM
- Have a look at latest Member News and News Reports
The information here about resolutions and nominations will be updated if further additions are received from members. All additions will be reported here by 1st June.